Dear colleagues and friends, April 2nd 2012 (corrected May 2)
We are delighted to submit to the organizational information, including the final program. We are grateful for your active participation thanks to which we have been able to compose a very appealing program, a rich basis for a vivid interdisciplinary exchange on the topic.
But this will only be possible if all speakers strictly adhere to the time limits. We have an extremely dense program. Each speaker has a 30 minutes slot. The presentation must be no longer than 20 minutes, 10 minutes remaining for discussion. This is only possible if the powerpoint or overhead presentations are limited to a maximum of 18 slides, including the title slide. Please remember that an oral presentation is always a summary of what one has to say and cannot mimic the detailed form of a written manuscript. So you will certainly understand that we will be obliged to strictly enforce our time plan in order to have a smooth and pleasant course of our seminar.
All the more so, we invite our contributing participants to submit their materials (in the form of scientific articles - Guidelines for authors: http://en.biocosmology.ru/electronic-journal-biocosmology---neo-aristotelism/guidelines-for-authors) to the next issue of our journal “Biocosmology – neo-Aristotelism”). We plan to make this issue in May (the deadline for manuscripts submission is April 31). We sincerely encourage you to contribute!
As for the presentation in the Seminar, a beamer, a laptop, an overhead projector and a white board will be installed. Bring your powerpoint slides on a stick. Please tell us if you need anything else for presentation.
A conference fee of 100 Euro per person (payable in cash on location) will be necessary in order to cover the meals and transportation. If our present attempts to receive a sponsoring are successful we might be able to reduce this fee.
The following hotels have rooms reserved for the Seminar on Philosophy, Medicine and Biocosmology at Witten/Herdecke University. Please arrange your lodging directly with the hotel of your choice. Please note that rooms must be booked until May 15th !
We would be thankful if you could confirm your participation until May 1st by E-mail ().
Please also let us know if you participate on the cultural event on Saturday evening and/or on Sunday evening.
In case of questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us:
Looking very much forward to meeting you in Witten, and
Dr. Konstantin Khroutski
Prof. Dr. Peter Heusser
Witten/Herdecke University, Faculty for Health, School for Medicine
Center for Integrative Medicine, Chair for Theory of Medicine, Integrative and Anthroposophic Medicine
Gemeinschaftskrankenhaus, Gerhard-Kienle-Weg 4, 58313 Herdecke , Germany
Phone: +49 -2330 - 62 4760
The final program
· Jevgeni AKSENENKA, student, Institute of Medical Education, Novgorod State University, Veliky Novgorod, Russia
Adina BACIU, PhD, Fr. I. Rainer Institute of Anthropology, Romanian Academy, Bucharest, Romania
· Boris CHADOV, Prof., Institute of Cytology and Genetics of Russian Academy of Sciences, Novosibirsk, 630090, Russia
· Georges CHAPOUTHIER, Prof., Centre Emotion, Centre National de Recherche Scientifique CNRS, Hopital Salpetriere, Paris, France
· Tatjana V. DOGADINA, Prof., V.N. Karazin Kharkov National University, Kharkov, Ukraine
· Veniamin M. EPSTEIN, Prof. em., Institute of Zoology and Parasitology, Heinrich Heine University, Düsseldorf, Wuppertal; Germany
· Oleg S. GORBULIN, Ph.D., Ass. Prof., V.N. Karazin Kharkov National University, Kharkov, Ukraine
· Cornelia GUJA, PhD, Academy of Romanian Scientists, Fr. I. Rainer Institute of Anthropology, Romanian Academy, Bucharest, Romania
· Peter HEUSSER, Prof., Chair for Theory of Medicine, Integrative and Anthroposophic Medicine, Faculty of Health, Witten/Herdecke University, Herdecke, Germany
· Anatoliy V. KARPOV, Prof., Institute of Medical Education, Novgorod State University after Yaroslav-the-Wise, Veliky Novgorod, Russia
· Matthias KETTNER, Prof., Chair for Practical Philosophy, Faculty for Cultural Sciences and Philosophy, Witten/Herdecke University, Witten, Germany
· Walter W. KOFLER, Prof. em. for Social Medicine and Hygiene, Medical University of Innsbruck, President of the International Academy of Sciences – Health and Ecology, Innsbruck, Austria
· Victoria P. KOMARISTAYA, Ass. Prof., V.N. Karazin Kharkov National University, Kharkov, Ukraine
· Victor KOZLOV, Prof., Institute of High Medical Technologies, St. Petersburg State University, Department of Internal Medicine and Nephrology, Department of Medical Chemistry, North-Western State Medical University named after I. I. Mechnikov, St. Petersburg, Russia
· Konstantin S. KHROUTSKI, PhD, Institute of Medical Education, Novgorod State University named after Yaroslav-the-Wise, Veliky Novgorod, Russia
· Xiaoting LIU, Prof., College of Philosophy and Sociology, Beijing Normal University, Beijing, China
· Enrico RINI, PhD, Department of Philosophy, University of Milan, Milan, Italy
· Bernd ROSSLENBROICH, PD, PhD, Institute of Evolutionary Biology and Morphology, Center for Biomedical Education and Research, Faculty of Health, Witten/Herdecke University, Witten, Germany
· Hans-Martin SASS, Prof., Center for Medical Ethics, Medical Faculty, Ruhr University, Bochum; Germany; Kennedy Institute of Ethics, Georgetown University, Washington D.C., USA
· Cristian SUTEANU, Associate Prof., Geography Department & Environmental Science Program, Saint Mary's University, Halifax, Canada
· Takao TAKAHASHI, Prof., Graduate School of Social and Cultural Sciences, Kumamoto University, Kumamoto, Japan
· Susumu TANABE, Prof., Department of Mathematics, Galatasaray University, Istanbul, Turkey
· Milan TASIC, Prof., Department of Social Sciences, Teacher’s Training Faculty, University of Niš, Serbia
· Ming WONG, MD, family practice, Allston MA, USA
· Kwon Jong YOO; Prof., Dept. of Philosophy, Dean, College of Humanities; Chung-ang University. Seoul, Korea
· Alexander YUROV, student, Institute of Medical Education, Novgorod State University named after Yaroslav-the-Wise, Veliky Novgorod, Russia
· Lu ZHANG, candidate PhD, College of Philosophy and Sociology in Beijing Normal University, Beijing, China; Institute of Philosophy, Free University, Berlin, Germany
3rd International Seminar on Biocosmology and 1st International Witten Seminar on Philosophy and Medicine (June 30th and July 1st, 2012, Witten/Herdecke University), Germany >